It is a whole new world when babies take to their feet. They walk, they talk, and they begin to develop relationships with each other. Our Mother Goose Time curriculum is filled with sensory experiences that emphasize the importance of their environment and relationships. Our teachers provide an unparalleled level of interaction while individually nurturing each child.
- Balance of nurturing, playtime, and learning throughout the day
- Monthly thematic units that provide a rich array of daily activities and a variety of experiences
- Learning areas that focus on dramatic play, creative arts, language development, and sensory exploration
- Development of confidence, self-esteem, and a love of learning
- Regular communication with teachers so that you are informed about your child's day
Staff to Child Ratio:12-18 months 1/5 2/13
18-24 months 1/9 2/14
Copyright © 2017 University Academy Daycare, All Rights Reserved.